Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Art in the Time of Corona - And - The Story of "Wisteria Lane"

Art in the Time of Corona
And
The Story of “Wisteria Lane”

 
On a clear sunny day, with not a cloud in the sky, children played near a fountain, as their grown-ups watched from near-by while swinging on a swing under the fragrant wisteria, on Wisteria Lane.
 
It was not so long ago, just a three weeks to be exact, when we all knew what was coming, but it was not quite here yet.
 
I asked those grown-ups swinging on the swing, next to me, to watch my easel, while I took a break to get my soy ice latte at Axiom Coffee. 
 
As the world forces us to slow down, I hope you still take time to smell the Jasmine blooms, as you take a walk around the block.



Featured Painting: "Wisteria Lane", pastel, 12" x 9" $450.00
Available directly from the artist.

Be well and healthy,
Orit

The link below is to an article about supporting artists during covid19

No comments:

Post a Comment